- What creates a pro-poor politics and the possibility of participatory planning?
- GDI Lecture: Ambitious and ambiguous public investments in African cities with Edgar Pieterse
- New research shows community forest management reduces both deforestation and poverty in Nepal
- GDI Lecture: Forced labour in global agricultural supply chains with Genevieve Le Baron
- Exploring the UK’s NGO sector
Sign up for Global Development Institute mailing list
21st century globalisation and development Africa Agrarian change and political ecology aid alumni Antipoverty programmes Bangladesh book Brazil celebrity China climate change conference David Hulme Development Digital development DSA2018 Economic growth economics Employment environmental urban and agrarian change fieldwork GDI Lecture GDILecture GDI Lecture Series Gender Global production networks trade and labour growth Growth and distribution Growth Inequality and Poverty ICT's for Development inequality master's Migration Migration refugees and asylum NGOs NGO Sector phd phd researcher Podcast politics governance and management poverty rising powers SDGs seminar series Sustainable Development Goals Tanzania Uganda Urban futures workshop