The Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) and the North West Doctoral Training Centre (NWDTC) have issued a call for Postdoctoral Fellowships as part of the Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF).
This career opportunity emphasises impact and stakeholder engagement activities which build on candidates’ prior PhD research. Key points to note are:
- At the time of submission, applicants must either have a PhD or have passed their viva voce with only minor corrections, and have no more than three years of active postdoctoral experience.
- The proposed fellowship activities must be ODA compliant.
- The call is open to those who have completed a PhD within any institution of the North West DTC, i.e. Lancaster, Liverpool or Manchester Universities.
- The deadline for applications is 9 September; fellowship start dates are between November 2016 and January 2017.
- If you are interested in applying for this opportunity with the Global Development Institute as a hosting institution, please let us know by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org – we will run a support session in early August.
Please find more details here.