In this episode, Nicholas Jepson talks to Seth Schindler about his new book In China’s wake: how the commodity boom transformed development strategies in the global south.
Dr Nicholas Jepson is a Hallsworth Research Fellow in Chinese Political Economy at the Global Development Institute. Dr Seth Schindler is a Senior Lecturer in Urban Development & Transformation at the Global Development Institute.
More about Nicholas Jepson:
- Nicholas Jepson
- In China’s Wake How the Commodity Boom Transformed Development Strategies in the Global South
- Nicholas publishes a monthly newsletter on China’s Belt and Road Initiative
- Follow Nicholas on Twitter
More about Seth Schindler
- Seth Schindler
- Read Seth’s recent article on how mega infrastructureprojects in Africa, Asia and Latin America are reshaping development
- Follow Seth on Twitter
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
- Pocket Cast
- and most other leading podcast services.