We try to give all our blog posts a Creative Commons licence, but not all are. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to use a post that doesn’t have licence. Otherwise – go for it!
Posts with a Creative Commons licence can be reblogged under the following licence: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Please add the following at the bottom of the post:
‘This post originally appeared on the Global Development Institute blog’ [hyperlinked to original blog]
Do drop us a line if you use or reblog one of our posts, so we can let the author of know! We may also be able to help amplify your reposting. Email us at email@example.com