This week BBC Hardtalk’s Stephen Sackur speaks to Global Development Institute academics and other leading thinkers.
The feature length documentary examining the global trends, recent research findings and future directions for the rising powers.
Catch up on the rest of the series
- Episode 1: Lord Jim O’Neill on the BRICS
- Episode 2: Yukon Huang on China
- Episode 3: Alex Schwartsman on Brazil
- Episode 4: Kaushik Basu on India
- Episode 5: Sergei Guriev on Russia
Episodes are available on the Global Development Institute podcast.
You can also find this and other episodes on:
The series was produced by Made In Manchester.