- Measuring social injustice under climate shocks to persons with disability
- Can celebrities influence how we understand poverty?
- Climate change, birth weight and smartphone: handsome digital dividends
- Insecurity and care in the time of Covid-19
- Hakainde Hichilema’s first 100 days: Continuity and change in Zambia’s New Dawn
Sign up for Global Development Institute newsletter
21st century globalisation and development Africa Agrarian change and political ecology aid alumni Antipoverty programmes Bangladesh book Brazil celebrity China climate change conference covid-19 David Hulme Development diana mitlin Digital development DSA DSA2018 Employment environmental urban and agrarian change GDILecture GDI Lecture GDI Lecture Series Gender Global production networks trade and labour global urban futures growth Growth and distribution Growth Inequality and Poverty ICT's for Development inequality master's Migration Migration refugees and asylum NGOs NGO Sector oxfam phd phd researcher Podcast politics governance and management poverty rising powers SDGs Sustainable Development Goals Uganda Urban futures workshop