As the 73rd session of the UN General Assembly convenes to review the world’s three year progress against the Sustainable Development Goals, Jennifer O’Brien, Director of Social Responsibility for the School of Environment, Education and Development talks to Prof David Hulme, Executive Director of GDI.
Further reading on the SDGs and review of the MDGs
- For background about SDGs
- Poverty Reduction During 1990-2013: Did Millennium Development Goals Adoption and State Capacity Matter?
- Global Development Post-2015: some reflections on convergence and what facilitates it
- New National Planning & the Sustainable Development Goals in the Global South: A Theoretical and Conceptual Reflection
- National Planning project website
- There will be a University College of Interdisciplinary Learning course about the Sustainable Development Goals open to all undergraduate students in 2019-20 led by Jen O’Brien. Keep your eye on the College website.