On Wednesday, 22 March, Professor Katrina Brown gave a lecture entitled: Resilience, Development and Global Change: Resistance, Rootedness and Resourcefulness. You can watch the live stream below
- PhD studentship on Sustainable Forest Transitions
- Critiquing established migration studies frameworks – Interview with Oliver Bakewell
- From firefighting to social justice: One World Together’s role in strengthening citizen-led movements
- Simon and Hallsworth Early Career Fellowships – open for applications!
- Remembering Professor Saleemul Huq
Sign up for Global Development Institute newsletter
Archive of posts