- The Routledge Handbook of Place Launch
- The puzzle of women’s empowerment and their health in urban Bangladesh
- How should the FCDO think about development in the era of Covid-19?
- Having Faith in Development: Rethinking Development as Diasporic Religious Performativity
- Development Aid does not deter Irregular Migration
Sign up for Global Development Institute newsletter
21st century globalisation and development Africa Agrarian change and political ecology aid alumni Antipoverty programmes Bangladesh book Brazil celebrity China climate change conference covid-19 David Hulme Development diana mitlin Digital development DSA DSA2018 Employment environmental urban and agrarian change GDI Lecture GDILecture GDI Lecture Series Gender Global production networks trade and labour global urban futures growth Growth and distribution Growth Inequality and Poverty ICT's for Development inequality jobs master's Migration Migration refugees and asylum NGOs NGO Sector phd phd researcher Podcast politics governance and management poverty rising powers SDGs Sustainable Development Goals Uganda Urban futures workshop