In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, we’re offering 11 postgraduate scholarships for students from selected countries. We are pleased to offer scholarships of £10,000. Scholarships will be awarded in the form of a partial-fee waiver and there is one scholarship per country from the following countries:
- Sri Lanka
To be considered, you must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a master’s course at The University of Manchester (September 2021 start date).
GREAT scholarships eligibility and key dates
- Please read our eligibility and selection criteria information;
- Scholarships will be allocated by 17 May 2021;
- Successful applicants will be notified by 17 May 2021;
- Selected candidates will be required to firmly accept their offer of a place by 31 May 2021 in order to confirm their scholarship;
- UoM GREAT scholarships will be awarded in the form of a partial fee waiver;
- Please note that applicants should be passport holders of India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Thailand, Egypt, Mexico, Ghana, Indonesia or Kenya.
For more information on the GREAT Scholarships 2021, please visit Study UK and the British Council website in your country.