Listen to Ha-Joon Chang, The University of Cambridge, in conversation with David Hulme, Executive Director of the Global Development Institute, and Mihai Codreanu, Chair of the Post-Crash Economics Society. They discuss pluralist economics, the need for a curriculum revolution, the future of economics and Ha-Joon Chang’s influential works including 23 Things They Don’t Tell You About Capitalism and Economics.
For more on Ha-Joon Chang:
- Ha-Joon Chang
- 23 Things They Don’t Tell You About Capitalism and Economics.
- Kicking Away the Ladder: Development Strategy in Historical Perspective
- Are some countries destined for underdevelopment?
For more on David Hulme:
For more on The Post-Crash Economics Society:
- How China Escaped the Poverty Trap
- The Industrial Revolution: The State, Knowledge and Global Trade
- Age of Anger: A History of the Present
- The econocracy: The perils of leaving economics to the experts
You can also find this and other episodes on:
Note: This article gives the views of the author/academic featured and does not represent the views of the Global Development Institute as a whole