- Chronic and transient poverty in El Salvador: What are their determinants and how to better fight against poverty
- Dr Saman Kelegama: scholar, policy influencer and caring human being
- UK political parties are shifting from ‘international’ to ‘global’ development
- How can development academics help change the world?
- A Climate Resilient Approach to Social Protection
Sign up for Global Development Institute mailing list
21st century globalisation and development academics Africa Agriculture aid alumni Antipoverty programmes Bangladesh book Brazil celebrity Celebrity advocacy climate change David Hulme Development Development Studies DSA Economic growth economics Employment environmental urban and agrarian change GDI Lecture GDILecture GDI Lecture Series Gender governance growth Growth Inequality and Poverty ICT's for Development inequality labour markets Listen MDGs Migration NGOs NGO Sector oxfam phd PhD Student political economy analysis politics governance and management poverty rising powers SDGs seminar series sustainability Sustainable Development Goals Tanzania Uganda workshop